Using a slow cooker is an easy and simple way to make dinner. Today I’m going to share my Slow Cooker Pulled Pork recipe. I’ve been making this slow cooker recipe for over a year and we really enjoy it. It’s simple to prep, takes 8 hours on low and tastes delicious. Really, what’s better than taking 15 minutes in the morning to prepare your dinner, it’ll be ready and waiting when you arrive home from work in the evening.
Pulled Pork Recipe
- 1.5kg of Pork Loin
- 500g of Passata
- 5tbsp of Worchestershire Sauce
- 3tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2tbsp of sweetener
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Salt and Ground Pepper
- In a small pan, mix together the passata, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweetener and seasoning.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
- Meanwhile, sear all sides of pork loin in a hot frying pan.
- Transfer pork loin to the slow cooker, coat with the sauce and cook for 8-10 hours on LOW.
- Shred the pork and serve
We like to serve our pulled pork on toasted bread rolls, you can also add grated cheese or mozzarella and make a sub.
I have done a YouTube video on this recipe, you can view it here.
You can find another yummy recipe here, Sticky Chicken recipe is another family favourite that’s easy to make.
I’d love to know if you will try out this recipe, let me know in the comments.
Until next time,