One of the most popular recipes I’ve shared on my YouTube channel is Sticky Chicken. This dish is Slimming World Friendly and super easy to make.
The easiest way to follow this recipe is to check out my video below.
Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.
Sticky Chicken Recipe and Method
- 2 x Chicken Breast
- Honey – 3 x tbsp
- Dark Soy Sauce – 3 x tbsp
- Tomato Puree – 2 x tsp
- 2 x Spring Onions
- 2 x Garlic Cloves
- Chilli (Optional)
- Dice the chicken breast and set aside.
- Chop the spring onions and garlic cloves and place into a bowl.
- Into the same bowl add the honey, dark soy sauce and tomato puree.
- Add in the chicken breast and allow to marinate in the fridge for at least 45 minutes.
- To cook place all ingredients into a heated pan and cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked and the mixture has turned sticky.
- Serve with rice and vegetables.
This is a Slimming World recipe and the honey needs to be syn’d. According to the Slimming World app, 1tbsp honey is 2.5 syns, making this Sticky Chicken recipe 7.5 syns total. However, this recipe can be split into 3 portions. You can also add veggies to bulk it also. So yummy.
If you would like to track your food intake daily, I have a FREE Slimming World printable for you to check out.
Until next time,