As this blog is relatively new I decided to do a post with facts about me.
- My name is Karen
- I am 29 years old – my birthday is in May
- I live in Ireland
- I am engaged to a wonderful man named Robert, since 2015, we have been together since June 2005.
- I have a daughter named Ava, born in March 2016. If you are interested in hearing about her delivery, please check out my video linked here.
- I have an Irish Red Setter Dog (we named her Snooki, yes after the woman from Jersey Shore), which currently lives in Robert’s parents as we are living in an apartment. Did someone say no space 😉
- On leaving school I did a really expensive beauty therapy course for one year, I never got a job in this, thank you to my parents for paying, I’m sorry for wasting all that money.
- My first job was in a factory where I had to attach price tags to teddy bears (plush toys) ears. I was paid by the box which was delivered to my house weekly.
- I have an addictive personality, I become obsessed with things, for example, Disney do a collectible toy called Vinylmation, in 2014/2015 I became obsessed with collecting these. I have between 100-200 of these collectibles.
- On the other side of the coin I give up on things really easily, this is not a good trait, for example those Vinylmation toys I was collecting, in 2016, I sold them all.
- I am a sports follower, my favorites include Rugby, GAA (gaelic football & hurling), American Football, Golf, Formula One (motor racing) & Moto GP (motorbike racing), just to name a few.
- I am not a lover of Soccer, unless the Irish national team are playing, I have zero interest.
- I have the travel bug, if I could spend my time traveling the world, one city at a time, I would drop everything and go (providing my little family could go along).
- I am an avid reader, I could read a book a day, although since having my daughter 10 weeks ago, there hasn’t been much time for reading. Most of my reading is done from my Kindle app.
- I am a secret gamer, I love computer games like The Sims, Theme Park World and Rollercoaster Tycoon. I could spend hours (have spent many many hours) playing.
- I created a YouTube channel in 2013, the initial reason was to post TTC (trying to conceive) videos and to meet people in the same boat as me. Now I include mommy videos, baby videos, DIY, beauty, shopping and day in the life vlogs, just to name a few. My YouTube channel name is Karen H Ireland.
That’s it folks, I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better.